Saturday, March 21, 2009

131. Relationships that take work because they are the most meaningful

132. Spending the last two (three now) with Derek in my bed because he is suffering from some kind of ailment that I cannot figure out

133. Three new dresses from my husband with the promise of jewelry to match

134. Two "books" for my birthday made by 6-year-old Meagan

135. The most wonderful children in the world who cleaned the entire main floor yesterday because I was feeling sad

136. The return of our dog who was lost for 4 days

137. Beef Stroganoff made by my husband and daughter for a special birthday dinner

138. A real birthday party for the 3rd time in my life ;), complete with streamers and balloons

139. Being able to help a struggling new teacher figure out how to control her classroom a little better

140. No more fevers or coughs

141. Dutch Blitz

142. A feeling of being spoiled by my man

143. Clean kitchen counters

144. A veritable *mountain* of laundry

145. A fresh, new day tomorrow with no mistakes in it

146. Being able to work on a choric speaking presentation with the 3rd through 6th graders at school

147. The realization that we are now entering the busiest time of our year

148. The school secretary being back to work full time

149. Dominic's legs getting more feeling and ability all the time

150. Helping a bride-to-be find some necessary items for her wedding

151. Three very warm days this week

152. Playing four square with my children

153. Helping Derek ride his bike

154. Lots of cuddling time with Derek

155. An eleven-month-old who still loves to nurse

156. Spring Break!

157. Dairy Queen Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake

158. Sparkling juice

159. Popcorn with parmesan cheese for a late night snack

160. Planning the senior trip

161. Having a good day today after a not-so-good day yesterday

162. Many "I Love You"s from Derek

163. My big helper Lauren

164. Seeing Meagan go to bed early because she was sleepy

165. The beginning of crocuses in my front garden

166. Ordering flowers

167. Our paper route

168. Coming out to use the car and finding it freshly washed and full of gas (a thoughtful deed from my hubby)

169. Emails from friends and family

170. The fact that all of my babies have been born healthy and on time--neither *too* late nor too early

No comments:

Post a Comment