Tuesday, March 31, 2009

171. A clean house

172. Washing dishes by hand in the sink instead of using the dishwasher (This was at Chad's request, but somehow it makes me feel better about my whole life!)

173. A fresh comforter with the smell of Downy still lingering in the air

174. A jumperoo from a friend for Tyler

175. Tyler's first little tooth

176. Derek sleeping through the night in his own room

177. An afternoon for the boys to play with friends

178. The last fellowship with friends at the house for a few years until they come home again on furlough

179. Seats saved at church for my whole family by a dear friend

180. "I love you more" from Derek

181. A sweet spirit from Elisabeth to help when Tyler isn't feeling well

182. A young teacher putting into practice each of the things she learned from me two weeks ago

183. Seeing my children read

184. Watching Meagan read all evening in order to win a prize in the reading contest

185. Seeing my children strive to do their best in all that they do

186. Watching our little turtle eat a worm

187. Realizing that the turtle died after eating the worm. Was the worm too much for his system? Was it the drywall dust in the kitchen?

188. A freshly patched kitchen ceiling (3 years in coming ;)

189. Organized book shelves

190. Memories of Lynda Hitchcock delivering my first two babies

191. The news that a sweet friend is expecting baby #5 after 5 years

192. Phone calls from my mother

193. My children getting to know another relative long distance

194. Working together as a family to accomplish goals

195. Finding a tooth spray for the dog that could save us hundreds of dollars at the vet for a dental cleaning

196. Realizing we only have a few weeks to get Tyler's birth certificate

197. Text messaging Chad in the middle of the day

198. Working with the elementary students on a choric speaking piece for a school program

199. A snowstorm

200. Nursery workers

201. The fact and blessing that none of my babies have been born prematurely and that all were born healthy

202. My Bible and the ability to read and understand it

203. God's grace at the exact moment I need it

204. An email from a friend

205. Chocolate

206. Helping Lauren with her school work today

207. Feeling like I might be getting back on the right track again, even if momentarily

208. A friend hearing the good news that his cancer has not returned

209. The love of the best man in the world

210. My wedding ring - I know so many ladies who have lost theirs or just never received one

No comments:

Post a Comment