Thursday, April 2, 2009

211. A very enjoyable evening last night watching old movies

212. Seeing my mother-in-law on video

213. My children seeing and hearing their Grandma Vest talk

214. Watching our wedding video again for the first time in several years

215. A clean kitchen for 6 days in a row

216. Baked Potato Soup

217. Oral spray for my dog's teeth arriving in the mail today

218. My 3rd through 6th graders doing a great job getting ready for their choric speaking piece

219. A thank you note

220. A few comments on my family blog (I love hearing from others!)

2 comments:

  1. Look what I got from Tom S. I don't want to post his name as I don't have permission...

    Subject: You...

    "I just want to take a minute and tell you thank you, seriously thank you for loving us enough to walk a real walk. Your example back then spoke more than you know. The bible says his word doesnt return void...you affected more lives than you know. It took alot to soften my hard heart, but God knows exactly what to do to bring us in. So when I surrendered I knew what to fall back on. And oh what a sweet surrender it has been. I carry a lot of regret for my past, but I look to David and realize God used him mightily after his fall. Praise God I can be used, in my broken state the master says now you are useable...
    Brother Mike thank you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What video do you have of mom?

    ReplyDelete