Monday, May 4, 2009

286. Making bacon and eggs for breakfast for the kids before school this morning

287. Exercising 2 out of the last 3 days

288. Tyler's laughing and playfulness

289. Enjoying Lauren being home still (not off to school yet due to her late birthday!)

290. Getting the yard cleaned up most of the way today

291. The Henson's coming to camp meeting even though Micah won't be with them

292. A reminder in church last night to be careful of the things we say to one another 9even our spouses)

293. Looking forward to a few days away with my man in June while the children stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house (yeah!)

294. Forgiveness and Grace

295. The fact that I am never bored -- there is always something to do :)

296. My front-load washing machine

297. Flower bulbs waiting to be planted

298. Seventy degree weather

299. Sidewalk chalk drawings on my driveway and sidewalk. Someday they will not be there, and I will miss them so much my heart will ache.

300. Many hugs and kisses each day. I am so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment