Wednesday, May 6, 2009

301. Raking leaves with my boys

302. Finally doing something with the massive wood pile that we inherited when we moved in--7 years ago!

303. Feeling sore but knowing that I worked hard

304. Six freshly bathed children

305. Staying caught up on the laundry

306. The three new painting jobs that Chad has gotten in the last few days, one of them will pay for our little trip

307. Warm, sunny days that make me feel so alive inside

308. Sleeping so soundly at night from all the physical work we've been doing

309. Contemplating painting our bedroom when Chad's gone to Cedar Point with the high school next week

310. Extra paint from a job that might just be the color I want in my room

311. Remembering that I need to make a dessert for the preachers during Camp Meeting (I forget so many things!)

312. My Franlkin planner

313. Having a two year old around the house. They are so fun with their fresh outlook on life.

314. Helping to plan wedding decorations for Chad's secretary

315. Cereal and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment