Thursday, June 4, 2009

356. Surviving the day! lol

357. Running some much-needed errands today

358. Helping to get Chad organized at the school

359. Second chances, and third, and fourth, and fifth....you get the idea!

360. Playing with the baby on the floor

361. Having children who know the value of good, hard work

362. Neighbors willing to watch our dog for us again while we are away

363. Chad getting to see the Changing of the Guard at the Coast Guard in Traverse City today.

364. The ability to scratch an itch. Can you imagine having to scratch your back or your arm and not being able to do it?!

365. Books, books, books

366. Bible reading schedules and little boys who are trying to catch up!

367. Washing dishes by hand

368. Folding laundry -- There's just something about fresly laundered and folded clothes!

369. A warm, sunny day today and, hopefully, tomorrow

370. A life full of stable men. My dad was stable and my husband is stable. If the world were run by emotional women it would be a scary place to be. I am so thankful that my husband brings me back down to earth when I become emotional about something that won't matter 5 seconds from now. I LOVE that man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment