Thursday, June 4, 2009

Shame on me for not posting in such a long time! No excuses. Plenty of things for which to be thankful. I won't even attempt to "catch up"; I'll just go on from here.

325. Sunshine almost every day, even if it is still chilly up here!

326. A very clean car -- from 3 hours of work, work, work!

327. A freshly mowed lawn by a very determined 10 year old boy, who even managed to start the lawn mower without mom's help! ;)

328. A daughter who turns 12 tomorrow

329. A wise husband who protects our children and follows his heart AND head where they are concerned

330. 3 days until vacation; 5 days until Florida with my man!!

331. My home

332. Buying tickets online to Busch Gardens!

333. The smell of freshly washed babies

334. Touching a newborn's fuzzy head at church tonight. "I just have to touch him. I can't help myself!" Momma-"It's okay. You can touch him anytime!"

335. Chatting with an old friend

336. Meagan finishing her first Boxcar Children book in 2 days and beginning on her second.

337. Fresh pineapple and watermelon

338. Chad's new truck

339. A clean shower

340. Keeping the laundry pretty much done

341. Getting organized for the school year

342. Many new babies coming this year and next ;)

343. Chad getting to see the changing of the Coast Guard tomorrow with all of the staff men

344. The ability to use both of my legs

345. Sight

346. Hearing

347. Cameras

348. The fact that my children love me even though I "mess up" so often as a mother

349. Schedules and summer lesson books

350. Sibling love

351. Listening to the man I love breathe and knowing God spared his life 10 years ago! Wow! God is so gracious and so full of mercy!!!

352. A goodly heritage--for me and my children

353. Mother/daughter trips

354. Children who love to work

355. Little League Baseball :)

No comments:

Post a Comment