Sunday, February 1, 2009

16. Clean bathrooms

17. Freshly bathed children

18. Raspberry hot chocolate with marshmallows :)

19. Our bus ministry

20. My fixed "snuggler" chair. It has been broken for several months in that the recliner foot rest would not stay down. We have been wedging it shut with a stuffed lamb, which was slightly embarrassing when folks would come for a visit but completely forgivable with seven children running around. My dear hubby took the time to figure out a way to make it stay mostly down without the lamb!

21. Seat warmers in the car

22. My lost Bible reading schedule. I didn't know how much it meant to me until I couldn't find it. I can never replace my old one (of course, I might find it yet), but life will go on.

23. The opportunity to train my children do be thorough in their work

24. A mini-date to Culver's with my hubby on the way to the Bus Banquet

25. Twenty-dollar "1928" necklace/earring sets for two dollars at Kohl's!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I just love this page of yours. Makes me stop and think of the simple things that I am thankful for too!!! Thanks for sharing your life!
    Kristina Auclair

    ReplyDelete