Tuesday, February 10, 2009

69. Sweet fellowship at Abundant Blessings last night

70. Mrs. Cathy Berry reminding us not to be judgmental when people say hurtful things to us

71. An "ice" day today, even though the temperature right now is 44 degrees

72. Derek rubbing my arm during a difficult time

73. Driving home talking to Chad while he was talking to my dad on the webcam

74. A fresh, new day with no mistakes in it

75. My Bible

76. My "accountability" partners

77. Falling asleep with my head on Chad's chest listening to his heart beating rhythmically

78. The fact that Chad is still here with us and is healthy. Ten years ago we almost lost him. If we had, Brian, Meagan, Lauren, Derek, and Tyler would not be here, and we would not have a little one waiting for us in Heaven.

79. Children sitting on the counter while I frost cupcakes for them

80. Lauren squirting the leftover frosting into everyone's mouths - big, long strands of it!

81. The verse that says, "Thou God seest me."

No comments:

Post a Comment