Tuesday, February 3, 2009

26. The inspiration for this blog from Bridgett Eloe's website. I want to learn to appreciate what is going on around me before my life is in a crisis. I watched my husband nearly die on a hospital bed almost eleven years ago now. It's amazing how quickly we forget how dear our loved ones really are to us and how much it hurts when we are losing them. I can remember walking through the hospital and realizing that my heart was physically hurting with the pain of losing my husband shortly. Real, literal, physical pain.

27. Being able to go out to eat with Bro. Darrell Cox last night before the revival meeting

28. Getting sound advice about getting my children's hearts. All the training in the world won't do any good unless we first have their hearts.

29. Climbing back into bed for a few minutes of warm snuggliness under the covers

30. Grocery shopping with Chad first thing in the morning

31. A fresh covering of pure white, diamond snow on the ground this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment